- A stimulating 2 day residential boot camp
- Guidance on all the business essentials
- A structured plan that helps you focus on what to do and when
- Amazing connections with people who think like you
- A full 12 month package of practical support, ideas and direction from leading Welsh entrepreneurs
* Once you have applied online you will get a one to one session with a Business Adviser to talk through your application, and we’ll invite you to do a short pitch to the panel at the auditions *
- Aged 18-25 at application
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Have a clear passion for entrepreneurship
- The business will be set up in Wales
- Have either started in business in the last 6 months but not registered with the Revenue and need support to register your business properly and grow OR...
- Have a clear idea you want to commercialise within 6 months of the Bootcamp.
Yes to the above? We think you have what it takes. Apply Now!
- expand your knowledge and the essential skills needed to be 'business ready'
- grow your connections with other aspiring entrepreneurs and network with amazing business people, who have been there, done it and succeeded!
- attend a 2 day Business Bootcamp PLUS an additional 12 month package of entrepreneurial support like no other
- discover the business essentials needed to set up, manage and grow your business - from marketing and finance to business planning and employing people
- gain support and entrepreneurial coaching from our business community
Even if you don't make it to Bootcamp, you will still receive direct feedback about your business idea and Big Ideas Wales will help you access the business support that you need.
The support service for this year includes 1 to 1 support for young entrepreneurs and you can register for this support by contacting us or calling 03000 603 000
The next Bootcamp will be taking place on 23rd -24th November at the Urdd, Cardiff Bay