Regretfully we have taken the decision to postpone next week's bootcamp until later in the year, due to the increase in Coronavirus cases in Wales. We'll keep you informed once we know more.
Bootcamp is an intensive weekend of business workshops and interactive sessions to help you launch your business and get it off the ground. The network of other young entrepreneurs you will meet will hopefully stay with you for a long time into your business careers, and we look forward to welcoming you to our next bootcamp in Glan-y-Llyn, Bala, 21st - 22nd March 2020.
If you are interested in applying or our next Bootcamp in March, take a look at the criteria below to check you are eligible to attend:
- Between 18 - 25 years old
- Have recently started a business within the last 3 months prior to bootcamp, or
- Be intending to start a business within the next 3 months following bootcamp
- You have a right to work in the UK
In addition, you must have attended one of the following or be willing to attend before Bootcamp:
- A series of Big Ideas Wales masterclasses (to have included core business start-up topics, i.e. market research, marketing, business finance), or
- A Big Ideas Wales mini-bootcamp event, or
- A Big Ideas Wales pre-bootcamp event
The pre-bootcamp events:
These will be held on various dates and locations and details for them can be found here. They are a total of 4 hours delivered as 1 hour sessions, each covering 2 topics by a mixture of Business Advisors and Role Models covering:
- Marketing Research
- Digital Advertising
- Pricing and how much to charge
- Raising funds to start a business
- Running the business
We recognize that not everyone would be able to attend one of the pre-bootcamp events in person, so we are hoping to run two of them live and online as webinars, during the evening, with delegates booking a place online so we know who’s attended. Once you have submitted your application form, we can provide further information about the process.
If you have any questions before applying, don’t hesitate to send us a message on social media, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you there!