Now that you’ve decided to take the plunge, you can get a range of services from Business Wales to help you get started and improve your chance of success.
This support comes at no cost to you and includes:
- locally run introduction sessions to get you thinking about running your own business and the pros and cons involved
- a range of business skills workshops to help you build and plan your business
- face to face advice surgery sessions with professional business advisers
- ongoing 1 to 1 business advice to develop your business idea and support you once you have started trading
- enhanced support to help if you have a business with the potential to grow and employ staff
- information on the sources of finance
The support is tailor made for the individual and comes at no cost to the individuals taking part.