Our workshops are activity-based sessions and are designed to encourage you to discover the skills you need to become a successful entrepreneur and guidance on how to overcome challenges along the way. You will leave with a clear idea of what steps to take in order to achieve your dream.
The benefits of the workshops are:
- It will help build your confidence by recognising the entrepreneurial qualities you already possess, and any additional qualities needed.
- You will have an opportunity to share ideas and challenges with like-minded, entrepreneurial individuals.
- You will have the opportunity to question an entrepreneur, learn from their experiences, and get quality advice from somebody who has been there and done it.
- Learn and develop skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur such as business planning, networking and effective business communication.
- Receive guidance on what to do next, including skills to work on and who to contact for help and support in the future.
Teachers - email us at email@example.com or speak to your Big Ideas Wales regional executive
Students - if you're interested in entrepreneurship, sign up for help here
Young Enterprise Tenner Challenge
How does it work?
What would you do with £10?
Tenner Challenge is Young Enterprise's FREE national challenge for secondary schools.
The competition is open to everyone in the UK aged between 11-19, you can register now to be part of it.
The Tenner challenge gives students the opportunity to come up with an idea of a product or service they can sell and gain first-hand experience of what it's like to be an entrepreneur.
Students will have a capital of £10 from the Tenner bank to set up their own business either alone or in a group and will be encouraged to make as much social impact and as much profit as possible within 4 weeks.
Participants are in full control of any profit they make and decide what to spend this on.
Why get involved in Tenner?