Find us at: A1 of the Rhandy Annex
Services and Activities for students to get involved:
- Business breakfast clubs-offering the students the opportunity to meet with real business people.
- Trading places-‘Apprenticeship’ type of challenge allowing the students to experience real life trading.
- Enterprise catalyst-measuring students teamwork abilities.
- Global Enterprise Challenge-working under pressure to produce innovative idea and pitch.
- Dynamo Role models-opportunity to meet business mentors
- Money for life challenge-opportunity to be given money to start to your business.
- Mycro Tycro challenge-how much money can you raise with start up of £1?
- Fair Trade- how your idea can help fair trade in 3rd world.
- ACRO team building
- Professional skills programme
Liane Wigley - Enterprise Champion
Business and Enterprise Courses On Offer:
BTEC Level 3 Business Diploma - Full time
BTEC Level 3 Extended Business Dimplona - Full time
BTEC Level 2 - Business Dimploma - Full time
AS/A2 - Economics - Full time
Find out more at: www.stdavidscollege.ac.uk