Business Wales Helpline
The Business Wales Helpline is a key gateway into the Business Wales service. It is part of the overall Business Wales service that provides business support to people starting, running and growing a business.
What can the Business Wales Helpline do for you?
- Offer you help to start a business
- Help you access advice to expand your current business
- Help you understand and identify sources of funding
- Support you to improve your staff’s skillset?
We can work with you to ensure that whatever business related query you have we can either provide you with information direct or signpost you to the best avenue of support.
What we might need from you?
- Your contact details – to help us manage your enquiry
- An overview of your business idea/query – to help us understand where you are right now
- An indication of what you want from us – to help us pack up the best information and support we can.
What happens next?
We will use the information you provide us to offer you one or more of the following:
- A referral to local or internal advisors who can discuss your business development on a one to one basis
- Useful and relevant business information (including thousands of our Business Information Factsheets)
- Book you onto one of our workshops/seminars
- Generally be THE team to contact in order to access the entire Business Wales service
Basically we are the first call you need to make! So why delay? Call us today on 03000 6 03000.