In Wales there are approximately 13,000 companies involved in the construction sector employing about 112,000 people in roles ranging from traditional ‘on site’ construction roles to ‘professional services’ roles, such as planners, architects and surveyors.
If you are a business operating with the sector, we may be able to help you.
Construction Futures Wales
Construction Futures Wales (CFW) was a unique and fully funded initiative by Welsh Government and the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) supporting growth in the Welsh construction industry.
The successful CFW programme finished after five years in March 2019. General business support information is available via Business Wales, and construction specific support and information from the CITB.
Get in touch and keep up to date
Construction - Business Wales
Business Wales provide general business support on a range of issues such as:
- advice on international trade
- innovation support
- finding new business premises
- advice on improving workforce skills
- signposting to procurement opportunities sell2wales
- making the most of online technology to grow your business
- Signposting to business finance
For more information, call 03000 6 03000.