MWT Civil Engineering was formed in 2001.
MWT undertake general civil engineering works for local authorities and other main contractors, we have tended to specialize in repairs and maintenance of highway structures such as bridges and culverts and feel we have established ourselves as the market leader for this type of work within North Wales.
We have a multi-skilled and flexible workforce which we feel is the main reason for our success, as we are always prepared to try something new rather than just sticking with the same old way of doing things. Being multi-skilled we undertake a wide range of services such as:-
- Ground works for building developments
- Highway maintenance and construction
- Bridge maintenance and construction
- We maintain and repaint the north wales paddling pools each year
- Application of resin bonded and resin bound surfacing using innovative recycled tyres
- Application of specialist protective coatings to steel work and concrete