LCB Construction are looking to extend their supply chain with a ‘Meet the Buyer’ event to support multiple developments across the South Wales area from multiple frameworks they are currently involved in. If you are operational in all or just part of this area, then the event should be of interest to you.
If you’re interested in joining LCB Construction supply chain then please come along – we will be delighted to meet with you and share information on the company, our support needs and forthcoming projects.
The purpose of this event is to engage with sub-contractors and third sector organisations who may want to work with LCB Construction. Construction Futures Wales will also be in attendance to support the event and be of benefit to attendees.
3. Painting and Decorating
6. False Ceiling Repair and Installation
7. Electrical Work
8. Plumbing Works
9. Domestic Gas Fitting
10. Air-conditioning Maintenance and Installation
11. Fire Extinguisher Maintenance
12. Fire Alarm Maintenance and Installation
13. CCTV Maintenance and Installation
14. Gate Maintenance and Installation
15. Commercial Gas Boiler Maintenance and Installation
16. Commercial Kitchen Equipment Maintenance and Installation
The deadline for registering is midday on 21st February 2018.
This event will provide for allocated 1-2-1 appointments with the LCB Construction procurement team. Refreshments will be provided.