Privacy Notice - Construction Futures Wales Apply Now Form
This notice was last updated on the 10th May 2018.
Your privacy is important to Construction Futures Wales and in line with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) we have developed a Privacy Notice that covers why we collect and use your information. This privacy notice ensures that your personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully and in a transparent manner. Construction Futures Wales is part of the Welsh Government/Business Wales Support Service, for more information on who we are, what we do and our partners please click here. (About us)
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices.
- Why we collect and process the data collected?
Welsh Government will be the Data Controller for the personal data you provide on the Construction Futures Wales Apply Now Form. In line with our public task the data will be used to identify you and provide the most appropriate support to you from Business Wales & Construction Futures Wales support teams.
- Who will have access to your data?
- Your data is shared with organisations contracted by Welsh Government to solely deliver Welsh Government sponsored business support associated to the content of the Construction Futures Wales Event Registration. To view the full list of our contractors and partners please click here (about us).
- Your information will be accessible by Welsh Government, BE Group and CITB support service teams and their system technical administrators who support the I.T. system. System technical administrators will not use your details in any way.
- Our services are funded by a number of external organisations (Funders). Your Information may be passed to those Funders, their auditors and advisers for their own purposes such as:
- Audit and monitoring;
- Detection and prevention of fraud and irregularity;
- Documentary evidence of funding;
- Production of case studies and demonstration of best practice;
- BE Group may share your information with our advisers, so we can take advice, or with our own auditors for auditing purposes. We will disclose your information to regulatory or enforcement authorities if asked to do so, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings.
- How long are your details kept?
Your details will be retained on our systems in line with Welsh Government retention policy for up to 7 years after the end of as part of the Construction Futures Wales program for audit purposes & our ongoing training and quality reviews. Click here for more information on Welsh Government Policy.
- Your rights.
Under the data protection legislation, you have the right:
- to access the personal data the Welsh Government & BE Group holds on you;
- to require us to rectify inaccuracies in that data
- to (in certain circumstances) object to or restrict processing
- for (in certain circumstances) your data to be ‘erased’
- to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) who is the independent regulator for data protection. You can find the contact details for the ICO at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/postal-addresses/
For help with any of the above rights then please contact Construction Futures Wales via Business Wales Helpline 03000 6 03000 or use the contact us form https://businesswales.gov.wales/contact-us
- The Freedom of Information Act and your Information
The Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 allow the public to ask to see information held by public bodies, including the Welsh Government. The information you provide us may be the subject of a freedom of information request by another member of the public. We would consult with you to seek your views before responding to such a request.
- Changes to this policy
For further information on your information rights
Data Protection Officer
Email address: DataProtectionOfficer@gov.wales