- advertising and marketing
- design: product, graphic and fashion design
- film, TV, video, radio and photography
- IT, software (including games and digital media) and computer services
- museums, galleries and libraries
- music, performing and visual arts
If your business works in these areas, we might be able to help you with :
- advice on international trade
- innovation support
- finding new business premises
- advice on improving workforce skills
- tendering for public sector contracts
- making the most of online technology to grow your business
- business mentoring
- business wales one stop shops
- advice on starting a business
- advice on business finance
Wales Screen - the film and TV location services for Wales, helping to connect productions with the locations, crew and facilities they need
Increasing diversity in the Welsh film and TV industry - the Creative Industries Sector Team in the Welsh Government has been looking into diversity in the film and TV industry, find out more here.
Momentum Music Fund - funding is available to support the development of Welsh musicians. Welsh Government and the Arts Council of Wales have collaborated with PRS Foundation, PPL and Spotify to offer grants to talented Welsh artists/bands to break through to the next level of their careers.
Momentum funding of between £5,000 and £15,000 can support activities such as recording, touring and marketing. Artists must be at a tipping point in their careers, showing current progression and growth with significant potential to continue developing.
Full details are on the PRS Foundation website.