There are currently 12 Tourism Ambassador programmes throughout Wales - each with their own distinctive offerings and regional characteristics. Each of these programmes has observed the positive effect it can have.
The following map gives a snapshot of the geographic areas covered by each programme:
- Brecon Beacons
- Bridgend Perfect Day
- Cambrian Mountains Tourism Ambassadors
- Cardiff Airport Ambassadors
- Carmarthenshire Ambassadors
- Denbighshire Ambassadors
- Ecodyfi (Faces of Biosphere)
- Monmouthshire Ambassadors
- Pembrokeshire Ambassadors (PLANED)
- Vale of Glamorgan Ambassadors
- Wales Coast Path Ambassadors
- Destination Wrexham Ambassadors
You can find out more information about each Ambassador Programme by clicking on the pages to the left.