You are invited to join us at the 4th Business Networking in the Vale event in conjunction with Cardiff Airport/St. Athan Enterprise Zone, Business Wales, and the Vale of Glamorgan Council. The event which will take place on Tuesday 25th June between 8:00am – 10:30am. On this occasion the event will be held at Building No. 232, St. Athan Airfield, CF62 4WB. To register for the event please click here https://bit.ly/BNITV4.
The presentations at the event will consider the following:
- A new area for innovative businesses to locate within the Cardiff Airport/St. Athan Enterprise Zone
- Details of the support available from Welsh Government (WG) SMART Innovation and Innovate UK to advise and fund innovative businesses
- Latest on developments taking place within the Vale of Glamorgan
- Case study of a local business which has received support from Business Wales and WG SMART Innovation
There will also be an innovation focused exhibition area which will include the following organisations:
- Business Wales
- Vale of Glamorgan Council
- Welsh Government Innovation
- Innovate UK
- CEMET (Centre of Excellence in Mobile and Emerging Technologies)
- Defence and Security Accelerator
- MADE (Manufacture Advanced Design Engineering)
- Cardiff Capital Region Graduate Scheme
Please book early to join us for this informative morning as we anticipate places to be filled quickly.
Please no more than 1 delegate per business at this event.