Are you considering starting your own business but don’t know where to start?
Have you recently started a business but need more support?
If you’ve answered YES to either of these questions, then find out more about the support available to you and your business at the next Business Networking in the Vale event which will be taking place on Wednesday 6th November. The event will take place in the Business Services Centre 2 (CF62 5QL) between 8:00am – 10:30am. Organised by the Cardiff Airport and Bro Tathan Enterprise Zone in conjunction with Business Wales, and the Vale of Glamorgan Council. To register please click here http://bit.ly/2nS5pz7.
The programme for the event will include:
- Annette Gee, Big Ideas Wales role model and owner of Taskforce Paintball Games who will be in conversation with recent start-ups Nicholas Gannon-Jones of Oakwood Interiors and Chloe Francis-Oakley of Cobbles Kitchen and Deli.
- Simon Baston, owner of LoftCo who have worked on several regeneration projects including Tramshed - Cardiff, Goodsheds – Barry, The Pumphouse – Barry, Platform – Cardiff etc
- Phil Chappell, Vale of Glamorgan Council who will be discussing the latest on developments taking place in the Vale of Glamorgan including the launch of the Bro Tathan Business Park in the Cardiff Airport and Bro Tathan Enterprise Zone.
A start-up focused exhibition area showcasing local Vale of Glamorgan start-up businesses, and organisations who support start-ups. This includes:
- Red Delta Creative
- Whitehall Cleaning Services
- Caroline Beddard Textile Art
- Business Wales
- Vale of Glamorgan Council
- Start-up Loan Company
- Big Ideas Wales
- Development Bank of Wales
Please note that this event is for those considering starting their own business or have recently started trading.
Please book early as we anticipate places filling quickly.