If Jeff Jones is unavailable please contact Simon Ripton.
- Polytechnic of Wales (1980-1984)
BSc. Mechanical Engineering
- University of Glamorgan (1994-1998)
- Accredited IP practitioner ( University of Coventry 2008 )
- Lucas Girling,(New Inn)
- Project Engineer (1984 – 1986)
- Penny & Giles Conductive
Project / Marketing Engineer 1986 –1988)
- Plastics (Blackwood)
- Nuaire Ltd, Caerphilly
Senior Dev Engineer/Control Section Manager
Operations Manager (to 2000)
- YC Plastics Ltd
Production Manager (to 2002)
Member of professional organisations
- Institute of Management
- Methods Time Measurement (MTM 1)
- Member of the British Model Flying Association
- Member of the National Steering Board (NATEP)
Areas of Interest
- General Innovation
- Technology with specific interest in lean Manufacturing
- Electromechanical design
- Operational management
- Wales Manufacturing Forum (HS)
- Early career experience in Automotive and aerospace industries concentrating on electromechanical design / production engineering.
- I have significant experience in plastic component/product design using various techniques, processes and materials.
- Active knowledge and experience in lean manufacturing / JIT manufacturing at operational level.
- Specific responsibility for the promotion of technology within the aerospace sector
0300 061 5812, 07900 570 253
Specialist region covered: