If Ann Sudder is unavailable please contact Rod Webster.
- Liverpool University
- BSc Honours in Chemistry
- PhD X Ray Crystallography on Organometallic Catalysts
- NEBOSH Certificate
- Diploma in Intellectual Property - Coventry University
- Senior Research Scientist in Courtaulds Coatings
- New Product Development Chemist in Burmah Castrol Speciality Coatings
- Section Head Photoresists at Sericol (BP Speciality Chemicals)
Areas of Interest
- Polymer and materials chemistry.
- Coatings research and formulation including design for manufacturing.
- Photochemistry encompassing catalysis, photovoltaics and photo-degradation.
- None disruptive and physical testing of materials.
- Technical and project management of new product development from conception of an idea through to scaled manufacture and commercialisation.
- Mentor for industrial R&D and academic technology transfer projects including consortium based collaborative R&D projects.
- Advice on intellectual property, UK and EU technology networks, funding opportunities and state aid compliance requirements.
0300 062 5412, 07919 324603
Specialist region covered: