If Simon Ripton is unavailable please contact Alan Davies.
- Loughborough University
B.Eng Hons – Chemical Engineering
- 1996-2005: Baxter Healthcare Ltd, Norfolk
- - 1996-1999: Production Manager, Fenwal Division – responsible for UK manufacture of Fenwal blood collection and processing systems.
- 1999-2000: Managing Process Engineer – responsible for designing, developing and validating fully automated sterile liquid filling equipment and clean room facilities.
- 2000-2002: Manufacturing Superintendent – responsible for developing manufacturing best practice for automated filling operations across Europe.
- 2002-2004: Senior Process Development Engineer – responsible for identification, justification and delivery of engineering projects in the UK.
- 2004: Facilities Manager – responsible for all services and plant equipment at 3 UK sites.
- 2004-2005: Senior Project Manager – responsible for high value engineering projects, principally in the UK, but also internationally.
- 2006-2009: Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Cardiff
Capital Projects Manager – responsible for major engineering capital projects, including construction and fitting out of manufacturing areas of a $110M green-field factory development.
2009-2011: Beautiful Finish, Cardiff
Specialising in development and restoration of traditional properties, incorporating low carbon energy technologies with minimal architectural and environmental impact.
2011-2013: POD Point Ltd, London
Operations Director – responsible for all operational aspects of a small company designing, developing, manufacturing and selling electric vehicle charging points for the latest generation of EVs.
Areas of Interest
- Medical Devices
- Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Quality Engineering
- Construction & Civil Engineering
- Low Carbon Technologies
- Project management
- Problem solving
- Strategic planning
- Financial planning and negotiation
- General engineering
- Manufacturing management
- Quality & process validation
- Design for manufacture.