Dr Paul Gill
Research: Long term/chronic conditions, service user experiences, renal transplantation and qualitative research methods
- Children's understanding of and motivations for toothbrushing.
- Children's understanding of novelty sweets.
- Participants' experiences of renal transplant failure.
- Gender concordance in urological services.
- Ketamine bladder syndrome; Participants' experiences.
- Skin cancer and renal transplantation.
Publications: Gill, P. and Lowes, L. M. 2014. Renal transplant failure and disenfranchised grief: Participants' experiences in the first year post-graft failure - a qualitative longitudinal study. International Journal of Nursing Studies. 51(9), pp. 1271-1280. (10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2014.01.012)
Gill, P. and Burnard, P. 2012. Time to end the vagaries of PhD examining?. Nurse Education Today 32(5), pp. 477-478. (10.1016/j.nedt.2012.01.014)
Gill, P. 2012. Stressors and coping mechanisms in live-related renal transplantation. Journal of Clinical Nursing 21(11-12), pp. 1622-1631. (10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04085.x)