Mr Steve Morris
Steve Morris is the Facility Manager for a major specialised Cardiff University research facility, the Gas Turbine Research Centre (GTRC).
With the energy systems team, my main current research interests are in combustion and gas turbines, specifically collaborating with industry partners on R&D and developing skill levels in:
- variable fuel effects on combustion;
- fuel mix explosion hazards;
- aircraft engine particle emissions;
- high-pressure combustion
GTRC facilities include:
- Sector combustor rig;
- High pressure combustor rig;
- Large scale atmospheric spray rig.
For more info and to take a tour, go to: