Welsh Government would like to invite your company to participate in its export market visit to Tokyo, Japan. This event coincides with Japan Wind Energy in Tokyo, 17-18 October 2023
Japan is the world’s third largest economy and the fourth largest internationally trading nation. It is a highly developed market, with modern infrastructure and is seen as the high-tech powerhouse economy of Asia.
Japan is a diverse, high consumer spending market, offering good export opportunities for Welsh businesses.
This visit will provide you with the opportunity to showcase your company, gain valuable contacts and build your exports in this market.
By participating in this visit, you will benefit from:
- Cost effective means of visiting the market.
- Network and engage with key businesses and decision makers in the market
- Sharing knowledge and information with other participants
- Assistance with travel arrangements through appointed travel agent
- Attend networking events
- Inclusion in any marketing material for the mision
The Welsh Government is supporting* companies to take part in this export market visit. There are two options of support for this visit:
Support for travel only
The cost is £2,000. This includes:
- Return flights
- In-market transfers
- 6 night’s accommodation with breakfast
- Attendance at in-market events
- Inclusion in any marketing material
This offer is available to one representative per company.
When: 13-22 October 2023
Sectors: All sectors
- 14 October - Depart for Tokyo
- 15 – 21 October - Opportunity for companies to have their own meetings / pre-arranged meetings programme
- 22 October - Return to Wales
Arrangement of meetings services
If you would like to maximise your time at the event, we can offer support for a programme of 3-4 meetings to be arranged for you by one of our business consultants, this can be done at an additional cost of £500.
Please note, if you would like this support, then you must submit your application 8 weeks before the export market visit or exhibition departs. If your application is submitted after 25 August then we cannot guarantee that there is there is sufficient time to effectively provide this additional support.
*Subject to eligibility.
Deadline for applications is 12 August 2023.