Welsh Government would like to invite you to participate in its exhibition stand at Paris Air Show, Le Bourget, Paris (subject to Covid guidelines and safety).
ABOUT PARIS AIRSHOW
The Paris Air Show will take place at the Le Bourget Parc des Expositions in June 2023. Paris is the largest Aerospace event in the World, and brings together all the key players from the industry (and supply chain) into one place.
The Show attracts over 2,400 exhibitors from 49 countries, over 139,000 Trade visitors from 185 countries – 40% from outside France.
Seize fresh commercial opportunities, continue your technological and industrial partnerships and understand the latest technological innovations.
Exhibiting with Welsh Government can be a very cost-effective way to showcase your company, gain valuable contacts and identify potential business in this sector.
Welsh Government will have a pavilion at the show to promote Wales’ aerospace AND space capabilities
The Welsh Government is supporting* Wales based companies to exhibit or visit the show.
Package A - £3,400*
You will benefit from:
- A branded space on the Wales pavilion with counter-top, lockable cupboard, power supply and storage
- Use of meeting space on stand
- At least one exhibitor pass for the duration of the event
- Inclusion in marketing material where available
- Inclusion in Wales media, marketing and potential PR opportunities.
- Inclusion in associated networking with key businesses and decision makers at the event, including your fellow stand partners
- The stand’s logistics are all taken care of with experienced events and marketing professionals
- Included in your exhibitor package is 50% subsidy towards:
- Return flight
- 5 nights’ accommodation (including breakfast)
Package B - £2,400*
As above, but with a smaller pod
These packages are available for up to two representatives per Company (the second representative cost is £900).
You may prefer to visit the show for a shorter period of time, and ‘walk the halls’ for 2023, this is also available to you:
The cost is £900* and includes a 50% subsidy towards:
- Return flights
- Up to 3 nights’ accommodation (including breakfast)
- Day visitor passes
- Inclusion in any marketing material
This offer is available for one representative per company.