I have a potential business partner and I’m ready to form a Joint Venture
Farming Connect’s Venture programme can provide you with:
- an integrated package of training, mentoring, business support and specialist legal advice, tailored to your personal and business requirements
- the skills, guidance and support you need to help you achieve your goals
- Support to build a resilient working relationship with your potential business partner
- Funding via the Farming Connect Advisory Service to develop a new joint business plan which is 100% funded to a maximum of 3,000 Euros for a new Joint Venture.
- Funding for specialist legal support, available through Venture, to ensure you draw up a legal and binding joint venture agreement.
Once you enrol as a Provider or Seeker by completing an online profile, we will provide you with the information, training and specialist support you need to make informed choices and decisions about a joint venture.
As a first step, we highly recommend that you read our Venture Booklet. Click here to read online or contact Gwydion Owen, North Wales Venture Officer on 01745770039 / email@example.com or Delyth Jones, South Wales Venture Officer on 01970631422 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy in the post.
Form a Joint Venture
You have a potential business partner in place and are ready to proceed to formalising your new joint venture? If so, please complete and submit one of the following forms:
Provider Profile (for the landowner)
Seeker Profile (for the new entrant)
Upon completion, one of Farming Connect’s Venture Officers will be in contact with you.
Please note: You must be registered with Farming Connect to access this service.