I'm looking for a business partner
Farming Connect’s Venture programme can provide you with:
- a matching service to help you find a potential business partner
- (if you’re a new entrant) access to a list of providers who are currently offering opportunities for new entrants and support to guide you through the application process
- (if you’re a landowner offering an opportunity) access to a list of Seekers who are looking for opportunities to enter the agricultural industry
- an integrated package of training, mentoring, business support and specialist legal advice, tailored to your personal and business requirements
- the skills, guidance and support you need to help you achieve your goals
Once you enrol as a Provider or Seeker by completing an online profile, we will provide you with the information, training and specialist support you need to make informed choices and decisions about a joint venture.
As a first step, we highly recommend that you read our Venture Booklet. Click here to read online or contact Gwydion Owen, North Wales Venture Officer on 01745770039 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Delyth Jones, South Wales Venture Officer on 01970631422 / email@example.com for a copy in the post.
Starting your journey
Are you interested in starting your search for a business partner? If so, please complete and submit one of the following forms:
Provider Profile (For those looking to offer an opportunity)
Seeker Profile (For those seeking an opportunity)
Upon completion, one of Farming Connect’s Venture Officers will be in contact with you.
Please note: You must be registered with Farming Connect to access this service.