Farming Connect has developed a fully funded Continuous Professional Development (CPD) recording system to capture all knowledge transfer and training activity undertaken by registered clients during the current programme, including activities such as:
- Discussion Group meetings
- Agri Academy
- Demonstration Site events
- Accredited training completed, including certificates achieved
The CPD recording system also has the capability of capturing non Farming Connect CPD activity for any training, knowledge transfer events or meetings attended through procurement contracts, Farm Assurance Schemes or any other activity registered clients feel is important to record as part of their professional development.
Clients can also upload certificates onto the system so that individuals can store all records securely within one online system giving the Welsh Agriculture and Forestry industries the opportunity to have one overarching CPD recording system that can be used for various purposes.
Examples why clients may need a CPD record:
- Future employers may want to see valid certification for training
- Farm Assurance Scheme Visits may want evidence of training undertaken
- Supermarket Chains may want evidence of CPD activity
All of the Farming Connect CPD records can be downloaded into a report to be used as evidence.
To access the CPD record please log into your BOSS account via Sign on Cymru.
To learn more about the system please watch this video: