“Relocating to Wales has been the best strategic move Creditsafe has ever made. It saved Creditsafe and it framed how we do our business.”
Chief Executive, Creditsafe Group
Wales is open for business. There are over 150,000 skilled people working in financial and professional business services in Wales* across key operational areas such as banking, insurance, legal services, accountancy, financial technology and shared service centre operations. Over 79,000 of those people work in the Cardiff Capital Region (metropolitan area).
*(Source: Business Register and Employment Survey (BRES), 2013, SIC 2007: selected codes from J-N,S)
Wales is a financial business hub that services operations and clients based anywhere in the world and with a growing reputation for:
- Business Process Outsourcing.
- Shared Service Centres.
- Legal Services.
Key companies located here in those areas include:
- Firstsource, Conduit, Serco, Capgemini, Atos, CGI and Moneypenny (Business Process Outsourcing).
- HSBC, BBC, L’Oreal, Centrica, Deloitte, GM Financial Services (Global Shared Service Centres).
- Eversheds, Hugh James, Capital Law, Lewis Silkin (Legal Services).
- Admiral Insurance Group, Atradius, Cunningham Lindsey, Arthur J Gallagher, GoCompare (Insurance).