High Impact Entrepreneur Accelerator Programme
Take your business to the next level with our 6-week immersive, virtual programme.
Did you graduate from university in the past five years? If so, do you resonate with any of the following statements?
- I’m in full time employment but working on a side-hustle that I’m dedicated to making a success.
- I’m running a start-up with high growth potential that I’d like to take to the next level.
- My business is doing so well I’m looking to take on my first employee.
- I’ve already built a six figure business - getting that to seven figures is the next challenge.
- I’m in the research phase of what could become the next Welsh tech “unicorn”
- I’d love to see my products sell globally, working on exports is next for me.
- I am a graduate returning to Wales to grow my business.
If so, the Welsh Government is launching a high impact accelerator programme designed to help recent graduates (within 5 years) grow and scale their Welsh businesses.
This is a unique opportunity for 14 entrepreneurs (budding and otherwise!) to join an immersive 6-week accelerator programme designed to help you:
- Transform, adapt and grow your mindset
- Superpower your business growth with high impact executive coaching
- Push the boundaries of your success both personally and professionally
This fast paced, dynamic and in-depth programme is by application only. Have the unique opportunity to pitch your business to a panel of experts, who will in turn offer specific insight and identify an area of growth potential.
To achieve this potential, the accelerator programme includes over 21 hours of peer-to-peer coaching, one-to-one Executive coaching, webinars and business resources.
We give you fast paced, barrier breaking innovation to create your inevitable success. You commit your time, dedication and energy to grow your mindset and take your business to the next level.
What does the High Impact Entrepreneur Accelerator Programme include?
This six week programme will run virtually from March 2022 (with a break for Easter). The programme comprises:
- The opportunity to pitch to a panel of leading business and investment experts
- 6 hours of facilitated peer to peer support sessions
- 3 hours of business strategy workshops, including “Mindset for the Entrepreneur”
- 6 hours of one-to-one executive coaching
- Up to 6 hours of speciality coaching linked to your biggest challenges and opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Access to the Business Wales Accelerated Growth Programme events programme
Why should I apply?
- To develop a sustainable, robust business model
- To scale your business to the next level of growth
- Access to a network of experienced mentors and peers
- Develop your success mindset and confidence
- A clear plan for growth
Who should apply?
- Anyone living in Wales who graduated in the last five years.
- Whether you have a business idea you need to develop further or are already trading, we can work with entrepreneurs at various stages of their business journey.
- If your business has the potential for over £1m of revenue and recruits 10 people before 2026
- If this sounds exactly what you need, apply now. We only have 14 places to offer.
I’m interested, what are the next steps?
Please register your interest as soon as possible, by emailing email@example.com to request an application form. (Deadline 22nd February 2022.)
Please submit your completed application pack by 25th February 2022.
The High Impact Entrepreneur Accelerator Programme is part of the Business Wales Accelerated Growth Programme and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund through the Welsh Government.