Apprenticeship Awards Cymru recognises learners, employers and training providers across Wales, who have excelled on the Welsh Government’s Traineeship and Apprenticeship Programmes.
The awards will showcase and celebrate the achievements of those who have exceeded expectations and shown a dynamic approach to training, demonstrated initiative and enterprise, innovation and creativity, and shown an understanding of, and commitment to, the improvement of skills development for the Welsh economy.
This year's categories are:
Employability – Learner
- traineeships learner of the year (engagement)
- traineeships learner of the year (level 1)
Apprenticeships - Learner
- tomorrow’s talent
- foundation apprenticeship of the year
- apprentice of the year
- higher apprentice of the year
Apprenticeships - Employer
- small employer of the year
- medium employer of the year
- large employer of the year
- macro employer of the year
Work-based Learning Practitioner
- work-based learning assessor of the year
- work-based learning tutor of the year
The awards are free to enter and the closing date for submitting completed applications is 12 noon, Friday 3 May 2019.
The awards ceremony will take place on 24 October 2019.
For further information please visit the Apprenticeships Awards Cymru website.
Find out how businesses across Wales are benefiting from apprenticeships.