Come and share your thoughts on how Wales can progress towards zero waste and what we can do to reduce our carbon footprint.
The Deputy Minister for Housing and Local Government is hosting business breakfasts across Wales to give businesses the opportunity to comment on the consultation.
Business breakfast take place on:
• 27 February 2020 from 8:30am -10am - M-SParc Menai Science Park, Gaerwen, Anglesey
• 5 March 2020 from 8:30 -10am - Bluestone, Canaston Wood, The Grange, Narberth
• 9 March 2020 from 8:30am -10am - Bidfood, Newhouse Farm Road Industrial Estate, Chepstow
• 12 March 2020 from 8:30am -10am – Mold
• 26 March 2020 from 8:30am -10am - Aberystwyth Innovation and Enterprise Campus
RSVP to BeyondRecycling@gov.wales (limited spaces available)
In addition to the business breakfast, businesses are welcome to attend wider engagement events which take place on:
- 26 February 2020 at 6pm – Anglesey Agricultural showground, Anglesey
- 27 February 2020 at 12.30pm – Bangor University, Cemlyn Jones room, Bangor
- 4 March 2020 at 6pm – The Green Shed, Old Hakin Rd, Merlin's Bridge, Haverfordwest
- 5 March 2020 at 12:30pm – Bloomfield Community Centre, Redstone Road, Narberth
- 9 March 2020 at 12.30pm – Beaufort Hotel, Chepstow
- 9 March 2020 at 6pm – The Drill Hall, Chepstow
- 25 March 2020 at 6pm – The Morlan Centre, Aberystwyth
- 26 March 2020 at 12.30pm – Centre for Alternative Technology, Machynlleth
For further information and to book your place please visit the Tocyn Cymru website.