Bionow supports business growth, competitiveness and innovation within the biomedical and life science sectors and are hosting a business pitching and networking event for companies operating in the life sciences sector.
The event is not only a great opportunity to present to the life science community but also give companies a unique chance to hear about the latest technologies and innovations available from some of the leading companies in the sector.
The event will benefit the following companies:
- developers of technology, products and expertise in the life sciences sector
- suppliers of technology into the life sciences sector
- users of products, technology and expertise from life science companies
Companies wishing to participate in the elevator pitches will be given a 90 second slot to cover the following points:
- who are you
- what is your business
- what is your offer or technology
- what do you need from other life science companies
Details of the companies participating in the pitching session will be circulated in advance to help you to identify potential companies of interest.
If you would like to pitch at the event, please contact Helen Williams on 07714 168020 or email email@example.com by Friday 22 September 2017.