The UK government have produced guidance on how to prepare if you trade goods or move between Northern Ireland and Ireland in the event of a no-deal Brexit.
The contents include:
- before you move or trade goods
- importing animals, plants, food and drink, and other controlled products
- transporting or trading goods, materials, people or chemicals
- crossing the border as a visitor
- how services will be affected
- moving to, working or living in Ireland
For further information please visit the GOV.UK website.