Welsh Government

For support or business advice

03000 6 03000

Brexit - Important information for all UK Hauliers

To operate in the EU after Brexit, you will need to register certain commercial trailers and / or require new travel documents.

The Road Haulage Association (RHA) has produced a checklist  for hauliers.

Regardless of Brexit, all UK trailers in international commercial road haulage above 750kgs will need to be registered by 28 March 2019.

To register your trailer to take it abroad please visit the GOV.UK website.

For further information on what’s next for the UK haulage industry and Brexit, please visit the RHA website.

For further information on how to prepare your business for Brexit please visit the Business Wales Brexit Portal.

Share this page: 
Conversion pixel