Is your business Brexit ready?
Have you taken any steps to assess the potential impact of Brexit on your business?
How prepared is your business for the changes in trading terms with Europe?
If you’ve answered no to these questions or would like to find out how Brexit will affect your business, then why not come along to the Business Wales Brexit briefings.
Business Wales are running a number of Brexit related seminars designed to give businesses the most up to date position on Brexit.
By the end of the briefings, attendees will have a clear understanding on support available for businesses to prepare for Brexit, such as the Brexit Portal and diagnostic tools, support available within Welsh Government (such as Business Wales, Trade etc) as well as support available from key stakeholders such as development Bank for Wales, Local Authorities and there will be opportunities to network.
The briefings are running throughout Wales on the following dates:
- 19 February 2019 - Baglan Bay Innovation Centre, Port Talbot Waterfront Enterprise Zone - 9am to 11am - book your place here
- 4 March 2019 - Cardiff Airport and St Athan - Enterprise Zone - 8am to 10am - book your place here
- 6 March 2019 - Bridge Innovation Centre - Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone - 8.15am to 10.15am - book your place here
- 12 March 2019 - The General Offices, Ebbw Vale - 8am to 10am - book your place here
- 13 March 2019 - Welsh Government Offices, Newtown - 8am to 10am - book your place here
- 19 March 2019 - M-SParc - Anglesey Enterprise Zone, Gaerwen - 8am to 10am - book your place here
- 21 March 2019 - Glaslyn Leisure Centre, Porthmadog - 8am to 10am - book your place here
- 22 March 2019 - Gladstone's Library, Deeside - 8am - 10am - book your place here
Why not visit the Business Wales Brexit Portal for further information and guidance.