If you are starting, or thinking of starting a limited company then find out the latest business advice from HMRC, Companies House and the Intellectual Property Office by signing up to a joint webinar from the 3 organisations.
You’ll find out:
- how to register the company (incorporation)
- directors’ responsibilities to Companies House
- directors’ responsibilities to HMRC
- how intellectual property, such as patents and copyrights, could affect your business
- where you can find further help and guidance
The webinars take place on:
25 July 2018 from 9:30am to 10:30pm
4 September 2018 from 3pm to 4pm
To join a live webinar, you must register and sign in at least 5 minutes before it starts.
For further information please visit the GOV.UK website.
If you're looking to start a new business why not visit the Business Wales Starting up and Business Planning pages for advice and information.