Open to businesses, investors, entrepreneurs, research programmes, and inventors the awards will highlight how this inspiring and innovative sector is delivering the cutting-edge clean technologies that make a sustainable economy possible.
Some of the categories for 2016 are:
- App of the Year
- Consumer Gadget of the Year - Readers' choice award
- Green Data Centre Technology of the year - New for 2016
- Supply Chain/Logistics Technology of the Year - New for 2016
- Solar Innovation of the Year
- Wind Energy Innovation of the Year
- Marine Energy Innovation of the Year
- Bio-technology of the Year
- Smart Grid Technology of the Year
- Clean and Cool Award for International Impact
- Future City Technology of the Year
- Clean Tech Marketing Campaign of the Year - New for 2016
Clean tech firms with a presence in the UK are invited to submit their entries for the awards in either text, video or infographic format.
The deadline for receipt of applications is Friday 30 September 2016.
The 2016 awards ceremony and celebratory lunch will take place in London on Friday 2 December 2016.
For more information and to register visit the BusinessGreen Technology Awards website.