The two-hour workshop is for small companies across Wales to learn how to identify and implement opportunities to reduce energy costs within their business and how to access further services from the Green Business Fund.
The workshop covers:
- understanding and reducing energy bills through behavioural and low cost measures
- introduction to energy efficiency and self-assessment
- how to understand your energy usage and bills
- how to implement approaches to energy management and behaviour change to achieve real savings
- focus on major areas of energy consumption in SMEs (heating, lighting, equipment, insulation)
- technical overview of the key areas of consumption
- outline of key energy reduction retrofit technologies
- access to free energy assessments and implementation advice
- a brief overview of further support and advice available
The next workshop in Wales takes place on 8 May 2019 at The Grand Hotel, Ivey Place, Swansea SA1 1NX.
Further workshops will be added by demand. For further information and to book your place at the Swansea event, please visit the Carbon Trust website.
The Carbon Trust is also running a series of webinars covering a wide range of energy topics.
Also find out how your business can become more resource efficient by visiting Business Wales Responsible Business pages.