The online incorporation process for registering new community interest companies (CICs) is now live.
The digital registration option will:
- significantly reduce incorporation times
- offer online convenience; and
- 24-hour availability to the CIC sector
As well as including CIC and Company House registration this three-way digital service includes HMRC, enabling CICs to register for corporation tax as they incorporate their business.
Digital incorporation will:
- reduce incorporation costs for prospective CICs to £27
- allow payment by card or PayPal
- confirm incorporation - within 2 working days, in the majority of cases
The new system will let applicants know that their application has been received and confirm incorporation as soon as it is completed.
For further information on the new online process, take a look at the CIC webinar here.
Please visit the GOV.UK for further information on Community Interest Companies.