The Lighthouse Club, the construction industry charity, are offering emotional and financial support to families in crisis during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Construction Industry Helpline provides a 24/7 safety net for all construction workers and their families in the UK and Ireland. It is a charitable service funded by the industry, for the industry and provides:
- emergency financial aid to construction families in crisis
- advice on occupational health and mental wellbeing
- support on legal, tax and debt management matters
You can contact the Construction Industry Helpline on 0345 605 1956 or email email@example.com
They are offering free online lunchtime workshops for people working, in any capacity, in construction.
The topics and dates listed below will begin at midday and last for 45 minutes:
- Friday 24 April 2020 – Build a Work Life Balance, book your place here
- Monday 27 April 2020 – How to Meditate, book your place here
- Tuesday 5 May 2020 – How to Handle Stress, book your place here
- Wednesday 13 May 2020 – Mindfulness for You, book your place here
As long as you have access to an email address and access to the internet, whether via smartphone, tablet or laptop you can take part.
For further information please visit The Lighthouse Club website.