From Wednesday the following organisations will be able to bid for a share of £18.5 million Cultural Recovery Fund:
- music venues
- recording and rehearsal studios
- heritage organisations and historic attractions
- accredited museums and archive services
- events and their technical support suppliers
- independent cinemas
- publishing sector
The Eligibility Checker for the Cultural Recovery Fund has been live since 1 September 2020.
A non-repayable grant of up to £150,000 (up to 100% of eligible costs) per organisation will be available via two application entry points:
- under £10,000 – quick process for smaller organisations based on eligible costs
- between £10,000 to £150,000 – more detailed process based on eligible costs
The fund will close for new applications on 2 October 2020.
There will also be a £7 million fund for freelancers to support individuals in the sector who have been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic.
The fund will open for applications on Monday 5 October 2020. Individuals are asked to check their eligibility before the applications open by visiting Eligibility Checker for the Cultural Recovery Fund.
More guidance on how to apply will be uploaded soon.
For further information please visit the GOV.Wales website.