Pitch@Palace is a charitable trust which aims to guide, help and connect early-stage businesses with potential supporters, including CEOs, influencers, angel investors, mentors and business partners.
Pitch@Palace 9.0 is looking for innovation solutions to enhance the support and protection for the men and women who serve in the UK’s Armed Forces, across the range of challenges.
These areas include:
- performance of personnel and training
- harnessing medical and rehabilitation advances
- data capture, processing and analysis
- greater efficiency through the use of automation and autonomy
- personal security, protective clothing and human augmentation
- virtual or augmented reality and simulation
- logistics management
For more information, visit the Pitch@Palace website.
Find out what support and funding is available to help you innovate visit Business Wales Innovation pages.