The Ecosurety Exploration Fund will invest £1million in projects that can reduce the environmental impact of packaging, batteries or Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) through:
- innovation – which could include an innovative awareness campaign, technology, initiative, process, trial or material
- research – which could include academic or industry research into improving existing systems, processes, infrastructure, technology, consumer behaviour or material use
The Fund looking to support ideas up to £150,000 that will go on to make a bigger impact beyond the initially funded project - especially those that may ordinarily struggle to get off the ground.
The fund is open to:
- limited companies
- academic bodies and institutions
- community interest companies
- social enterprises as defined
The closing date for applications is 10 March 2020.
For further information please visit The Ecosurety website.