Up to £2 million is available for UK businesses to define a cyber-physical connected and autonomous vehicle test facility.
Your feasibility proposal must fulfil 3 requirements:
- find ways to measure cyber-physical resilience and maintain cyber security for vehicles, roadside infrastructure, supporting services and so on
- provide input specifications for one or more new cyber test facilities
- explore opportunities to develop new cyber related services
To lead a project or work alone your organisation must:
- be a UK registered business, of any size
- carry out its project work in the UK
- claim grant funding
- intend to exploit the results from or in the UK
The competition closing date is midday on 25 September 2019.
For further information please visit the GOV.UK website.