Finance Awards Wales is designed to recognise, attract and invest in the talented finance professionals working in Wales.
Categories this year are:
- chief financial officer/finance director of the year (over £25 million)
- chief financial officer/finance director of the year (up to £25 million)
- young finance director of the year
- financial controller of the year
- accountant of the year
- accounts assistant of the year
- rising star of the year
- finance team (financial services) of the year
- small finance team (up to 10 staff within the team) of the year
- medium/large finance team (more than 11 staff within the team)
- corporate finance team of the year
- independent practice of the year
- credit controller of the year
- wealth manager of the year
- outstanding contribution to finance in wales
The closing date for nominations is 17 January 2020 and the awards ceremony takes place on Friday 15 May 2020.
For further information please visit the Finance Awards Wales website.