Foodex 2020 is a trade event for the food and drink processing, packaging and logistics industries.
The show will shine a light on top trends across the food manufacturing sectors:
- from improving traceability and consumer trust
- transforming productivity
- highlighting the latest new ingredients and super foods to make an impression on the industry
Who should attend:
- craft bakers
- plant bakers
- supply chain professionals
- transport managers
- warehouse managers
- food technologists
- equipment buyers
- site managers
- health and safety representatives
The event takes place from 30 March 2020 to 1 April 2020 at the NEC Birmingham.
For further information please visit the Foodex website.