The Glastir Small Grants scheme is available to land managers and farming businesses across Wales.
The projects will be chosen for their broad and general environmental benefits and their ability to deliver to the Welsh Government’s ambitions for climate change and water management.
The main scheme aims are as follows:
- adapting to climate change and building greater resilience into farm and forest businesses
- contributing towards a reversal in the decline of Wales’ native biodiversity
- managing water resources to improve water quality and reduce flood risks
- protecting the landscape and the historic environment while improving access
- reducing carbon and greenhouse gas emissions
Farmers and landowners in Wales may apply for funding through this scheme. The applicant business must be on agricultural land.
The deadline for the Expressions of Interest will be 29 July 2016.
For more information visit the Welsh Government website.