The UK government have produced videos about trading with the EU if the UK leaves without a deal.
The videos cover the 5 key areas UK business must be aware of:
- applying for an EORI number
- transitional simplified procedures
- preparing to make customs declarations
- entry summary declarations (also known as safety and security declarations)
- paying the correct import and export duty, and VAT
Please visit the GOV.UK website to watch the video.
Take a look at the Business Wales Brexit Portal for further information on how to prepare your business for Brexit.