HMRC has produced a range of communications resources to help businesses prepare for the possibility of leaving the EU without a deal.
- step-by-step guides to importing and exporting
- guidance for businesses that trade with the EU
- letters to support EU-only traders
- key messages on the UK border
The documents are available on a dedicated GOV.UK communications resources page and are designed to support businesses through this period of change.
You can also take a look at the following for further guidance:
- HMRC’s YouTube channel
- VAT for businesses if there’s no deal
- get a UK EORI number to trade within the EU
For further information on how to prepare your business for Brexit please visit the Business Wales Brexit Portal.