The UK government has said that the UK will be leaving the EU on 31 October 2019 whatever the circumstances.
When the UK leaves the EU there will be immediate changes to the way UK businesses trade with the EU that may impact your business.
HMRC has live webinars which provide an overview for UK businesses involved in the movement of goods between the EU and the UK. Find out what you need to know to keep importing and exporting, including:
- why it’s important to apply for an Economic Operator Registration and Identification number (EORI)
- what are the Transitional Simplified Procedures
- how to prepare to make customs declarations
- what are the Entry Summary Declarations
- how to pay the correct Customs Duty and VAT
You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions during the webinar using the on-screen text box.
The webinars are offered several times. Choose a date and time that works best for you.
For further information on how to prepare your business for Brexit please visit the Business Wales Brexit Portal.