HMRC will explain existing guidance and answer general questions about the content but are unable to answer questions specific to the items you import or export on the webinars, the webinars are offered several times, select a date and time that works for you:
- Importing – steps you need to take before making your supplementary declaration – get advice on how to make a supplementary declaration and how intermediaries can help
- Customs Import Declarations: an overview – of the whole declarations process
- Exporting: what you need to do to keep your goods moving – covering zero-rated VAT, customs declarations, using an intermediary as well as licences, certificates, and authorisations
- Trader responsibilities when using an intermediary – your client’s responsibilities if using an intermediary to complete import or export declarations
- Importing food and drink, and animal products from the EU to Great Britain – DEFRA webinars about upcoming changes and how to register and use the import system IPAFFS (Import of Products, Animals, Food and Feed System)
You can also find webinars and videos from other UK Government departments about trading with the EU.
Sign up for the Trader Support Service if you move goods between GB and Northern Ireland and access online training modules and webinars for support with the Northern Ireland Protocol.