The Awards seek to identify, recognise and celebrate personal achievement in outstanding leadership in Wales.
Do you know somebody in your organisation whose leadership is inspiring and transforming, irrespective of their role and responsibilities within their business, organisation or community project?
They may be a volunteer, core worker, manager or executive in Wales, the award’s judging panel want to know how their leadership is making a real difference to you, your life, your community, business or organisation.
The categories for 2019 are:
- leadership in the public sector
- leadership in voluntary & not for profit sector
- leadership in the private sector
- leadership in social enterprise
- young leader (14 – 25 years)
- women in leadership
- leadership for the future
- leadership in diversity and inclusion
- inspiring great leadership (organisational award)
The closing date for nominations is Friday 7 June 2019 and the awards ceremony takes place on Thursday 26 September 2019 at The Hilton, Cardiff.
For further information please visit the Leading Wales Awards website.