Did you know that there are over 20,000 B&Bs in the UK, and that they generate over £2 billion annually to the UK economy?
National B&B week takes place from 16 to 22 March 2020 and will again be flying the flag for B&Bs across the UK, to raise awareness of the hard work of independent hosts and hoteliers and their incredible contribution to the hospitality industry.
The goals are to:
- raise the profile of the independent accommodation sector
- get as many guests as possible booking and staying in B&Bs over National B&B Week and beyond
How your business can get involved:
- offer guests freebies or a discount
- partner with local companies in your local area
- download the participant pack which includes banners, badges, logos, social media images and more
For further information please visit the Bed and Breakfast Week website.