Due to the likelihood of the UK leaving the EU on 31 October, this year’s Procurex Wales event, scheduled to be held at the Motorpoint Arena Cardiff on 7 November 2019, has been postponed until 18 March 2020.
Any existing registrations for delegates, exhibitors and sponsors have been carried over to the new date.
The event includes:
- procurement skills academy
- keynote arena
- product showcase exhibition
- Welsh Government procurement pavilion
- Business Wales & Sell2Wales Support Zone
- NHS Wales SSP procurement pavilion
- market support & engagement zone
For further information please visit the Procurex Wales website.
Why not visit the Sell2Wales website to find out how your business can win contracts with the public sector across Wales.